The Teknomekanik is an online, multi-media, academic journal that adheres to the highest standards of peer review and engages established and emerging scholars from anywhere in the world. We invite qualified research articles in all aspects of Mechanical Engineering
1. Authors should prepare the manuscript using the Teknomekanik template and submit through the online submission system (link). The only manuscript following the Teknomekanik format will be sent to reviewers.
2. The manuscript should be original and has not been previously published or under review by other journals.
3. Teknomekanik is an open-access journal and publicized articles in English. However, Indonesian Researcher can submit articles in Bahasa Indonesia with some additional steps. In the first step, Editing Manager will select an Indonesian editor for the first review by the Indonesian reviewer. After that, Teknomekanik will be translating the articles in English. In the next step, the English articles will be reviewed by an international reviewer (foreign reviewers). It is very pleasing to inform the Indonesian Authors that are requested to pay a translating fee for each article submitted.
4. All submitted paper will be reviewed by experts in the field by considering the originality, clarity of presentation and significance to science.
5. As the commitment to fast publication, editors try their best to complete a review process up to eight weeks. If the authors did not receive any notification after that period, please do send an email to editors.
6.Teknomekanik is loyal to open access for academic work. All the original articles and review papers published in this journal are free to access immediately from the date of publication. We don’t charge any fees for any reader to download articles and reviews for their own scholarly use.
7.Teknomekanik publishes fully open access journals, which means that all articles are available on the internet to all users immediately upon publication. Non-commercial use and distribution in any medium are permitted, provided the author and the journal are properly credited.
8. Benefits of open access for authors, include: Free access for all users worldwide, Authors retain copyright to their work increased visibility and readership, rapid-publication, no spatial constraints.
9. Before submitting articles to reviewers, those are first checked for similarity/plagiarism tool, by a member of the editorial team. The papers submitted to Teknomekanik must have a similarity level of less than 15%.
The manuscript should be prepared according to the following author guidelines in the Microsoft Word article template: TEKNOMEKANIK TEMPLATE
How to submit research articles to Teknomekanik (YOUTUBE)
This journal charges the following author fees:
1. Article Submission: 0.00 (USD). Authors are NOT required to pay an Article Submission Fee.
2. Article processing charges (APCs) / Article Publication Fee: 0.00 (USD)
3. Authors are NOT required to pay an Article Publication Fee.
4. If the manuscript is accepted in Bahasa Indonesia, you will be asked to pay an Article Translation Fee to cover translations costs. It will charge 60K IDR per page.