Aims and Scope
The Teknomekanik journal aims to present the latest development and achievements in scientific research in Indonesia and overseas to the world’s community especially to simulate and promote academic exchange between Indonesia and foreign scientists, engineers, and researchers everywhere. Original, innovative and novel contributions providing insight into the use of analytical, computational modelling as well as experimental research results are encouraged. The Teknomekanik are edited by the international board of distinguished local and foreign scientists, researchers. The objective of publishing this journal in English is to strengthen international exchange in academic research.
The Teknomekanik provides the forum for high-quality research communications and addresses all aspects of original experimental information based on theory and their applications. This journal welcomes all contributions from those who wish to report on new developments in mechanical engineering fields within the following scopes.
- Production system
- Materials engineering
- Computational fluid dynamics theory and applications
- Finite element theory and applications
- Oil and gas technologies and processing
- Mining and mineral processing
- Marine structures and machines
- Agriculture technologies and machines
- Aerospace and aeronautical
- Automotive, freight and transport
- Acoustics and vibration
- Robotics and mechatronic
- Biomechanical design and technology